Are you Digital Marketing professional? Want to share your knowledge ?
We help you to do it by giving you a free support to actually do it without having to take care of anything, just have to enjoy the articles you write.
Only pre-approved topics going to be reviewed or published.
We accept article in these categories:
- Digital Marketing – Digital Marketing, Advanced Trends, Guides, Tips, and Techniques, Digital Marketing Case Studies
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization – Trends & Guidelines, Keyword Research & Competitive Analysis, SEO Tools, Techniques
- Advertising – Ad campaigns & Promotions,
- PPC – Pay-per-click, AdWords
- Online Branding
- Social Media Marketing (SMM, SMO)
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Affiliate Marketing
- Google Tools – Google Analytics, Webmaster Search Console, Google Algorithm Updates
- Content Marketing – Content creation, planning, copywriting tips
- Digital Marketing Case Studies
- Startup Marketing – Startup Entrepreneur Growth
- Influencer Marketing
- Growth Hacking
- Video Marketing (YouTube Marketing)
- E-commerce SEO and digital marketing
Formats: Expert opinion, List of the tips or tools, Trends, Infographics, E-books, In-depth Case studies, videos, best practices, hacks, etc.
[Guidelines – Must Follow] How you should pitch?
- Must have 1500+ words with 2-3 keywords optimized in the content.
- The subject line of your email – Contribution to ytbots – [Topic of your article]
- In the email tell us about yourself – 1 paragraph, your previous article links.
- Share the Google doc link of your guest pitch in the email ytbotsOfficial@gmail.com . Do not attach the word document to the email.
- Must have a Featured image for the article.
- If you are using images, Facts, Stats from other sources, please provide credits link.
- Gravatar account is must
- Social media handle links – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
You’re welcome to become a contributor to our blog – YTBots Updates!!!
- Please don’t send us press releases or sales pitches, product promotions.
- Do not promote any product or service in your guest blog post.
- Don’t include too many external links in the article. Only legit links.
- The content should not be published anywhere else before ytbots Blog.
- No plagiarism. Content should not be copied from anywhere. It may get you banned from future submission on our site. You can check plagiarism in your article from a copyright checker tool
- NO GRAMMATICAL mistakes will be accepted. Please use Grammarly to fix the errors.
Don’t pitch the basic ‘How-to or What-is’ articles. We accept intermediate to advanced level digital marketing guest posts.